Stockton MS Group Forum - Teesside chat.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
26 May 2022, 06:54:45

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Stockton MS Group Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Chat Area (Moderator: Neil A)
| | |-+  Teesside chat.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Teesside chat.  (Read 30626 times)
RobT

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 25 September 2008, 16:54:34 »

All of these nasty comments about me, I'll sought out your phsyio partner ( is it male or female), been to the Thursday MS Group, same as the Tuesday MS Group but on a different dayand different people apart from Ron who goes on a Tuesday as well, they are a good group on a Thursday even though quieter than the Tuesday crowd.  They have a different physio person than the Tuesday Lady, on Thursday she does things with little dogs "shiatsu" or something I hink its the little dogs that ladies carry around in their handbags.

Rob T

will speak again soon
Amplex24

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25 September 2008, 20:45:31 »

Ohhhhh Mr Rob T......I feel a threat of blackmail coming over me for all those rude comments that has been said about a fellow female friend of mine with the same name. (Thought it quite funny mind)

May I say the only reason it is quieter on a Thursday is because someone puts a gag over your mouth as they have all had enough of listening to you on the Tuesday. Also there would be no biscuits or cakes left if your mouth was left free to open and shut on both days.

I know it looks funny to any new members who may arrive, but I'm sure you are now a bit of an added attraction to the group after all this time. It's just when you keep hinting to get tied up too that makes us all think that you really may be enjoying this...Weird I know!   

Sue

« Last Edit: 25 September 2008, 20:47:49 by Amplex24 » Logged
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 27 September 2008, 09:33:44 »

I think I'm glad I only go on Thursdays!!! ;D
Amplex24

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24 November 2008, 22:27:43 »

I thought seeing nobody has been brave enough to leave a comment here for a while I'd throw a spanner in the works and try get us all chatting.

Now, what's the most favorite topic I thought to myself that everybody talks about. Some may think it's all about footie but I'm sorry 'CHAPS' I'm afraid not....It's the good old British Weather.

Now where the majority of us with MS really do enjoy this cold, snow and hail that we have seen this past few days, unfortunately there are some who just can't handle it and would rather live abroad in the lovely sunshine and hot weather.

I always remember when I was at physio. I found just the exertion used to warm me up that much that fatigue would come on making me useless. They would open the doors in the dept or put my hands in a bowl of cold water up to my wrists to try and cool me down and give me long breaks in between the exercises.

When two of the physio therapists got talking about my situation, one of them who made home visits said she used to go to a chap who was the complete opposite of me. When he got cold he would be almost physically sick but when he was warm he was well in himself and on top of the world.

Strange, as you would think having the same condition we would all be very similar wouldn't you?

So my question is....do you prefer the cooler weather so you feel comfortable and well or are you one of the lucky ones that looks forward to the summer heat and high temperatures?

Post your comments here

Sue  xxxx
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 27 November 2008, 19:04:36 »

A very good point Sue, we always chat about the weather - all my foreign friends now expect of me as a way of starting a conversation ;D

Up until a few years ago I loved the heat, it could never be too hot for me, I was a real sun worshipper and I hated the cold.

As I've hit 50 (maybe it's because of the middle age spread) I'm less attracted to beach holidays but I still long for the sunshine; sufficient heat to wander around in shorts and teeshirts.  I still HATE the cold.
I would love to live in the South of France even though they can have cold winters, their summers are better than ours (as is the food).  We've been goping to Menton on the cote D'Azur for years, it's the last town on the French side before Italy and we both love it.  I wish we could afford to have an appartment there.

Menton

Would anyone else like to live somewhere else?
« Last Edit: 27 November 2008, 19:06:21 by Neil A » Logged
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 18 January 2009, 15:29:54 »

Hey Sue, it was nice to meet Steved and yourself the other week, at leat now we have faces to names!
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 07 July 2009, 21:51:28 »

Well hopefully Chrissieb will get in here!
Pages: 1 2 [3] | Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Stockton MS Group Forum, Teesside chat. - Theme by Mustang Forums