Stockton MS Group Forum - Teesside chat.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
26 May 2022, 06:35:30

Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
+  Stockton MS Group Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Chat Area (Moderator: Neil A)
| | |-+  Teesside chat.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 | Go Down Print
Author Topic: Teesside chat.  (Read 30624 times)
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 17 August 2008, 14:12:52 »

I saw Rob at the Thursday drop in and told him his ears should be burning so I think he's saving up his fire until he can get back online - beware girls ;D ;D

I was also thinking about takng my laptop to this drop in as I have a local copy of the forum running on it it so I could give some training to people as to how to use it and get the best out of it.  What do you think?
Amplex24

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 17 August 2008, 19:14:26 »

I think it would be a good idea for people to be shown how the set up works Neil.

It might just encourage a lot more to get on here if they see how easy it is, and of course, would give us women some more ammunition to shoot at apart from you know who.

It's getting like Harry Potter...don't mention *** ******   >:D >:D

Sue
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 August 2008, 12:40:09 »

I may not be there tomorrow as I have to wait in for a package to be delivered. :-\

EDIT: the package has arrive so I will be there.  I'm going to the social tonight too.
« Last Edit: 20 August 2008, 14:43:41 by Neil A » Logged
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 August 2008, 16:52:35 »

Hey did you see, Ian made a posting in the Humour section!
Amplex24

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26 August 2008, 20:09:26 »

I did notice the joke Ian posted and glad we have another male on-board the site for us women to tease.

I've just thought...aren't there supposed to be more women with MS than men, and yet this web site is being dominated by the male species at the moment!

This cannot be right Tracy, we cannot let this go on surely. I'm sure I will have my moral support back with me sometime soon and then we at least can take you all on ;D ;D

Now...I wonder is this the Ian from Billingham or is this the Ian from Norton? Come on...show yourself and reveal all

Sue
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 August 2008, 21:32:22 »

It's Ian from Billingham ;D
RobT

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 September 2008, 17:09:14 »

Hi Tracy

He is probably sitting with steam coming out his ears at the moment trying to plan ways of getting us both back.

Sue

Hi Sue / Tracy etc etc.
My ears are big but no steam coming out of them, however I used to be good at smoldering and have been known to burst into flames, however my youth has passed me by along with my smoldering, I'm only any good now with innuendos, Linda keeps me in check, when she can.

Thats all for now see anyone on Tuesday (tommorrow), at the MS Group thingy

TRACY when are you coming up North again? and I will take you to the MS Group, and introduce you to people you probably don't want to know
RobT

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01 September 2008, 17:28:51 »

Hi Tracy

Nice to hear from you again.

I have been watching the cycling and the rest of the days events at the Olympics in between housework and ironing. I do enjoy it. (The Olympics not the other!)

I have been kept busy all day really and this is the first time I have been on. There is noubt but rubbish on the TV on a Saturday night I find, so after this I'll be playing Majong.

I was working on our groups monthly bulletin most of the afternoon. Just a few pages left to do and I'll be finished. (Hope your reading this Neil) He always sends me a little love note every month demanding a copy as I forget to forward it on to him for the web site....sorry Neil

I managed out on my scooter for an hour this morning, it was nice to get out for a change of scenery round where I live. The local Friday night teenagers left a large plastic barrier and smashed bottles all over the cycle pathway where I ride. Luckily a very large chap was walking his labradors behind me and lifted the barrier out the way otherwise I would have been stuck. As for riding over the glass, I just keep my fingers crossed I don't get a puncture.

Sorry to hear you have been out of sorts today. Are you on the Interferon injections or Copaxone by any chance? If you are do you find them beneficial in the fact that it has made your attacks less frequent?

I don't think Rob has access to his PC with him staying where the dog is at the moment. I'm sure once he does get on here we won't get a word in edge ways as you will no doubt know!

Take Care
Susan

You can talk more than me, Linda and Tracy are small fry compared to U Sue, I'm starting to make a few spelling mistakes, it must be time for my afternoon nap, although I will have a cuppa and a biscuit first.

Speak again soon
Rob T
(twomanyscars@hotmail.co.uk) :-X
Amplex24

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01 September 2008, 20:30:48 »

Huh...how slow are you Rob, you have only just found that out???? You should see the length of my emails to my friends, that is nothing in comparison.

I am a trained typist so can run these things up in mins where as you will be of the two fingered majority. (and knowing you that commnet will be taken completely out of context!)

Won't be there tomorrow I'm afraid but do try and do better at the quiz. Don't give Dave the opportunity to gloat like last week where he nearly caught us up!

Sue
Amplex24

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05 September 2008, 10:27:29 »

Here am I on talking to myself again which only shows how bored I am with all this miserable weather. The good thing is I can share all my meanderings with you lot while I am doing it. Aren't you all lucky!

I have been enjoying your jokes Ian, so keep them coming, just what we all need, cheering up on days like this.

Haven't seen you for sooooo long, do you still go to Thornaby?

Sue
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05 September 2008, 12:48:48 »

I think it's forecast to rain constantly until Sunday!!!!  I swear I'm not getting a suntan, just growing gills.  I think we should sell one of our motorbikes and buy a Jet Ski!
Tracy M

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05 September 2008, 19:39:08 »

Hi Sue, Linda, Rob and all the others,

It's been lashing it down here all bloody day.

Have you been away yet Rob on your hols?

Am hoping to come up the end of September, so be warned Rob, that means you are feeding me and Linda.  Not to Borges though, there pizza's make me ill don't they Rob. 

Going out for a drink in a mo so have a good weekend everyone.

Tracy

I've still not learnt how to keep this page open, think i must be doing something wrong.
Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09 September 2008, 18:11:31 »

Have you looked at the advice on setting up you profile?  There is a tick box to return back to the topic after posting a message.  Click this link to open the file on how to alter your profile:-

http://www.stocktonmsgroup.org.uk/msforum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4.0;attach=1
« Last Edit: 09 September 2008, 18:13:20 by Neil A » Logged
daveb120

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 17 September 2008, 21:39:17 »

Hello All,

thank's for giving me the info tonight Neil found my way here ok although probably posted this in the wrong forum lol!

I'm 1/2 way down that pint of ale I said I was going to have & still managing to keep my lids open after the dog of a day I've had. Am sure I'll get to Greens lane next Thursday, if I don't get to see you I wish you great holiday'S you lucky man,

take care one & all
Dave

Neil A
Webmaster
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18 September 2008, 11:36:06 »

Hey Dave glad you made it in here and you are in the right place too!

We will be at the drop in today Thursday 18th and the following Thursday then we go on our jaunt!  I hope you got some sleep last night.  I had a few G & T's at Carol & Daves last night as we have to swap the busses around after we drop everyone off so I slept like a log.

Have a good look around the place here and feel free to post as feel appropriate.  The humour section is quite fun ;D

Neil
Pages: 1 [2] 3 | Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Stockton MS Group Forum, Teesside chat. - Theme by Mustang Forums